If you are interested in becoming a promoter for Lovebug Cosmetiics, please follow all of the instructions below:
- MUST be following Lovebug Cosmetiics on Instagram. *encouraged to follow Lovebug Cosmetiics on all other social media platforms, but only the brand’s Instagram is required.
- MUST make a purchase with us using the code “PROMO” at checkout. If your purchase does not include this code at checkout, you will not be eligible to become a promoter.
- Thats it! We will contact you within 1-24 hours after purchasing.
Please keep the following rules + expectations in mind BEFORE applying to become a promoter:
- Once you become a promoter, you will be expected to promote CONSISTENTLY and be ACTIVELY supporting our brand. Any kind of prolonged inactivity or lack of promotions will result in permanent disbandment of the promoters program. There are a few exceptions to this expectation depending on communication between the promoter and the Lovebug Cosmetiics CEOs.
- Every promoter will receive a customized 10% discount code to share with their followers/friends/family. For every 5 code uses, the promoter will receive a PR package on us! *must pay shipping + handling fees on each PR package.
- Once a promoter reaches 15 code uses, they will start to earn 10% commission (MONEY) for every future code use. The commission will be sent directly to the promoter monthly through PayPal or Cashapp (any other money-sending application besides these two must be approved by the CEOs beforehand).
- There is no specific age limit, follower limit, or gender preference — anyone can be a promoter! But we do require that your account must be public so that you can reach more people.
- This is NOT a way to receive free product. You receive free PR packages based on the amount of code uses that you accumulate. In other words, the amount of rewards that you reap is solely based on the amount of work that you put in.
Brand Ambassador Sign-Up
A brand ambassador is NOT a promoter. Brand ambassadors are held at much higher expectations than promoters are — but this also means that brand ambassadors receive more rewards in exchange for their work with the brand. Please keep ALL of these terms and conditions in mind before applying:
- If you are transitioning from a promoter to a brand ambassador or have worked with us in the past, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make a request for the Brand Ambassador Contract. Provide us with your name and/or your social media handle so that we confirm your current promoter employment / your past employment with our brand. Fill out the entire contract and send it back through the same email address. If you have any concerns or questions about the contract, feel free to reach out to us either through direct message or email.
- If you are signing up for this position and have NOT worked with us in the past, email us at email@example.com and make a request for the NEW HIRE Brand Ambassador Contract. Somewhere in the email, please also be sure to include your social media handles, your full name, and your past work experiences with other brands (if you do not have any past experience, then don’t worry about answering this term). In order to be eligible, your social media account/s MUST be public, you MUST be following us on Instagram (@lovebugcosmetiics), and you MUST understand all of the terms and conditions listed in the contract before signing.
We are not searching for models at this time. Please check back later!